Corporate Video Production Company in Pune india
Videos on website are perfect way to represent your business and engage with your audience online. If you want large number of customer see your business online then show it with the help of online videos.
We have professional experience in providing dynamic and cost effective video production service for your service or website. Our video marketing team is specialized in creating highly effective video content for online marketing of your website, landing pages, YouTube channel. We are famous in making informative HD video, optimizing HD video for online marketing and producing creative video motion graphics. We create video according to your need and then SEO the video and present it on social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and twitter. We created large number of animated, on location videos for our client for meeting their need.
We create brand of your business on video sharing site with message and design. We optimize the video by video optimization technique and then spread it across your online profiles. This helps customer to watch your videos when they are online.
Need to consider the following issues when considering whether to advertise:
• Does the product possess unique, important features to focus on Unique Selling Point (USP)
• Are the hidden qualities important to the buyers
• Is the general demand trend for the product adequate
• Is the market potential for the product adequate
• Is the competitive environment favorable
• Is the organization able and willing to spend the required money to launch an advertising campaign
Issues to consider for advertisers:
• Reach: national, regional, local
• audience: industrial, consumer
• product: product, brand, institution
• objectives: awareness, interest, evaluation, trial, adoption (inform, persuade or remind)
Decision making for advertising:
1. objectives setting
2. budget decision (stage in product life cycle, market share, competition and clutter, needed frequency, product substitutability)
3. message decision
• message generation
• message evaluation and selection ... USP ?
• message execution: structure depending on media (print: headline, illustrations, sub headline, body copy, signature)
defined objective, defined product positioning, build product differentiation, consistent through campaign, strong integration, appropriate target market, simple product centered message, positioning of brand name within message
• social responsibility issues ... a wider context of evaluation