Baramati college list for those are searching MBA, MCA and Engineering Colleges.
we have provided baramati college list for those are searching MBA, MCA , Engineering, Arts, Commerce, Science Colleges in baramati.
Baramati has created a nice for itself in the field of Engineering, Medical, Bio Technology, And Krishi education. In Baramati three major places which have become well known education centers
- Vidya Pratishthan
In Vidya Pratishthan courses from primary education to master's degrees. Vidya Pratishthan has a Law College, College of Engineering, School of BioTechnology, Institute of Information Technology, MBA, MCA apart from Primary School and Arts, Commerce, Science College.
- Tuljaram Chaturchand College
Tuljaram Chaturchand College has a junior college and a senior college provides graduation in science, commerce and arts.
- Shivnagar Vidya Prasarak Mandal, Malegaon
College campus has an Engineering College, a Management Institute, a Pharmacy College and College of Commerce, Science & Computer Education.
- Agricultural Development Trust, Shradanagar offers dedicated college for girls. Courses here include Basic Graduation, Junior College, Bachelor's degree in Education.
- Government Industrial Training Institute Malegaon Bk. Industrial areas (MIDC) of Baramati, Jejuri, Bhigvan & Kurkumbh near Baramati City are developing fast & needs skilled manpower. This institute can fulfill the requirements of skilled manpower of local industrial establishments, commercial establishments, small-scale industrial units, consumer markets and other self-employment opportunities.
- Baramati also has oneTechnical High-school, R. N. Agarwal Technical high-school, which offers different Technical courses like carpentry, wiring, welding, engineering drawing, computer science and many other courses which are useful to make engineering base strong enough at school level and to make more easier to understand engineering courses.
- The city has anE.S. (Maharashtra Education Society) High school of 100 years old. Founded by Freedom Fighter Vasudev Balavant Fadake in March 3, 1911, the school celebrated 100 year completion in 2011. On the way of Patas road, Shri Chatrapati Shahu Highschool & Jr. College, Baramati where Sharad Pawar Studied for one year (1954–55) in 8th standard. Shree Chhatrapati Shahu Highschool & Jr. College, Baramati established by Padmbhushan Dr. Karmveer Bhaurao Patil (Anna) in 1954, combined with Shahu Boarding.(information by Ghawale D.A. Asst. Teacher, Shahu High school, Baramati)
- The city also has a famous CBSE affiliated school The city hosts an agriculture development radio channel, first of its type in India namedVasundhara Krishi Vahini (tunes on 90.4 MHz locally). This provides the farmers reliable information on climate, plant nuterations, production seeds, fertilizers, market, new trends etc. Another radio channel named "Sharada Krishi Vahini" (tunes on 90.8 MHz locally) hosted by Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Baramati launched in January 2011 for same purpose.